Terms & Conditions
1. Domain ownership
In compliance with current legislation, users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
Corporate name: CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, S.A
Address: C / Muralla Sant Francec, 49 08242 Manresa (Barcelona)
By Website, we refer to all the domains that the company has on the internet and on the network and for this purpose www. constructoracardoner.com
The access and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications, since the company reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, of its configuration and presentation and of its access conditions.
Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which they access the Website since these, and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice, may undergo modifications. In any case, the mere fact of using the Website and browsing through it will always imply acceptance as a User without any reservations of each and every one of the general conditions of access and use present.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All existing Content on the Web such as, for example, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes are the property of the company, which has, where appropriate, the right to use and exploit them, and in this sense, they become works protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, national and international in force every moment, so none of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations regarding intellectual property can be understood as assigned to the User.
Therefore, in accordance with the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, the total or partial exploitation of any of the contents that appear on the Website is strictly forbidden, as well as is the copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the website, distribution and public communication, including presentation, of all or part of the contents for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the express and written authorization of the company.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of the company, and access to the Website does not attribute any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
Therefore, the simple access by the User to the Website implies their commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the company.
3. Hyperlinks and / or Links
Among the contents existing on the Website, links to other websites managed by third parties could be included, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information interchangeable through the Internet.
The company is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside the company, and the links that could be provided through the Web have informative purposes for its User, but in no case would they place the company in a position of guarantor and / or offering party of the services and / or information that can be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, the company is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage.
Therefore, the company disclaims any responsibility for the services and / or information provided on other websites linked to this website. The User is warned that, in the event that he considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he may notify the company by email.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to websites outside the company that allow access to the company's website without express consent and / or authorization is prohibited. In the case of authorization by the company, the conditions for introducing links to the company's Website will be established.
4. Website’s Conditions of use
The User acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the Website are free and voluntary, and are carried out under their sole responsibility.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the Website correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and good faith and public order, refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation, the assets, rights and interests of the company, its suppliers, the rest of users or, in general, any third party, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable networks, servers and hardware or software belonging to the company or to third parties, so the User will answer to the company or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of these obligations.
During the use of the Website by the User, the following actions, which may be modified, are also prohibited:
• The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the Web, any of the company's services or networks, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or obtain Unauthorized access to data or other information of the company or any third party.
• Impersonate identities, interfere or interrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or breach any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
• Use false identities and supplant the identity of others in the use of the Web or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords of third parties or in any other way.
• Falsify or alter any company information.
• Enter, store or disseminate, on the Web or from it, any information contrary to the law, norms, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations.
• Perform advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Web and use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose, or collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Collaborate with a third party to perform any of the described behaviors.
4.2 Regarding the contents and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the following rules apply:
• No reproduir de cap manera, ni tan sols mitjançant un hipervincle, el lloc Web de l'empresa ni cap dels seus continguts, si no és mitjançant autorització expressa i per escrit de l'empresa.
• Do not delete, evade or manipulate the contents, data, information and images, design and other identifying data of the rights of its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that may store the content.
Do not alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this Website.
• Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Website on any medium will be considered unauthorized copy.
• It will also be prohibited to reproduce or copy for private use the contents that can be considered as software or database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making them available to third parties, when these acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
• Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content that the User does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
• Do not collaborate with a third party to perform any of the described behaviors.
5. Exclusion of liability
In no case will the company be responsible for the circumstances that are listed below, nor for any damages that may arise.
• The company assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, erroneous delivery or failure to save User communications or personal settings.
• The company is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Website, nor for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based on the information obtained on the Website.
• The company reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and / or to interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
• The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
• Access to the Website does not imply the obligation on the part of the company to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible for the use of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
• The company is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
• The company does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access or use of the contents or the Website.
The company will not be responsible for:
• The possible security errors that could be caused by the use of computers infected by computer viruses;
• The use by third parties of elements owned by CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER that confuse their personality;
• Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties;
• Non-compliance by third parties that may affect the users of the company's website;
The lack of functioning of the Website, or of any of its services for reasons beyond the control of the company;
• The consequences derived from the malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it;
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• The illegal, negligent, fraudulent, use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or its contents, by the Users;
• Damages of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service.
In reference to the contents and services linked through the Website, we refer to what is established in section 3 of this Legal Notice regarding Hyperlinks and / or Links.
6. Consultations, complaints and communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the User can contact the company through the current or future communication channels established and specifically to:
Corporate name: CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, S.A
Address: C / Muralla Sant Francec, 49 08242 Manresa (Barcelona)
7. Legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by the national legislation in force at any time for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, where appropriate, will know the matter, will be those established by the applicable legal regulations in matters of competent jurisdiction, but In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
In CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER we believe and defend the importance of the safety of personal data and your privacy, therefore, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, the Entity undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the Treatment of your data in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/6 79, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
•Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who will process your personal data?
In accordance with the GDPR and with the rest of the applicable legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the Entity informs you that the personal data provided to it in the Social Networks, as well as to fill in and send queries or forms published in the This website or accident declaration, will be incorporated into the corresponding record of treatment activity owned by the controller.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Corporate name: CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, S.A.
Address: C / Muralla Sant Francec, 49 08242 Manresa (Barcelona)
What is the purpose with which we treat your personal data? And why are we entitled to treat them?
The only personal data to which the Entity will have access will be those that the User voluntarily provides.
In this sense, it is necessary for the User to know that, in order to access some services offered through the Web, personal data will be requested as well as the completion of forms whose fields are mandatory so that the omission of any of them may imply the impossibility of registering, or of not being able to meet your request or access or use the aforementioned services and contents, unless there is voluntary completion data on the form itself.
Users are also informed that CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER has proceeded to create a profile in the Social Networks with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
Treatment for contractual purpose
Personal data will be treated primarily for the purpose of managing and providing the products and services that you have contracted with us. This treatment is essential since, if we did not do it, we could not manage your requests. The legitimacy basis for the treatment is based on the need for the execution of the commercial and contractual relationship between the parties,
And specifically to:
• Provide the requested services and information, offering specialized advice.
• Create profiles for the purpose of generating the requested budgets, as well as advise on the design and the product you require.
Treatment in order to fulfill a legal obligation
We are entitled to process your data when you exercise one of the Rights that protect you in the matter of Data Protection, as it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations regarding data protection, specifically in the field of attention to the rights of the interested parties, in accordance with the provisions of articles 12 to 22 of the aforementioned Regulation and articles 12 to 18 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Treatment in order to fulfill a legal obligation
CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONERtreats personal data based on the legitimate interest of improving the efficiency and productivity of its activity in order to conduct surveys and process claims and complaints according to existing quality regulations.
Unless you have told us, or tell us otherwise, we will send you updates and information about products or services similar to those you are subscribed to. Regarding Social Networks, CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will use them to advertise its products and services,If you decide to process your contact information to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be complying with the legal requirements of the GDPR and the LSSI-CE. In this case, the legitimate interest of CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER is based on keeping its users informed and updated.
Tractament basat en el seu consentiment
At the time you provide your personal data as a User using the contact email of the company that appears on the web or use any existing web form, in order to make any request or query in this regard, you are expressly consenting to us treating your data to meet your service requests.
As reported, CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER has proceeded to create a profile in the Social Networks, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile, so CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will perform the following actions:
• Access to public profile information.
•Publicació al perfil de l'usuari de tota aquella informació ja publicada a la pàgina de CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER. CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER.
•Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
•Updates to the status of the page that will be published in the user's profile.
The User can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that cease to interest them and restrict with whom they share their connections, through their privacy settings.
At the time you provide your personal data as a User to sign up for the newsletter, you are expressly consenting to us processing your data for sending news, products, activities, first or third party events, services, offers and promotions related to activities developed by CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER and the group company Cardoner Real Estate, whose fundamental activity is the real estate sector.
The User, once linked to the CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONERpage, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the content, and of the copyright and intellectual property rights, or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., that attempt or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER reserves its right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will not be responsible for the contents that a user has freely published.
The user must keep in mind that his publications will be known by the other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, but they will remain on the Social Network.
4. DATA TYPE
What kind of personal data will we process?
The personal data that may be processed will be the minimum and necessary for the purposes indicated above and for this purpose:
•Identification data, contact information, economic data, and personal characteristics, among others, all of them collected through the corresponding form.
•CONSTRUCTOR DEL CARDONER has access to and processes that user's public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
5.QUALITY OF DATA
The veracity of your data is important and it has to be updated.
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, The Entity acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
Therefore, it is important that the data provided is true, truthful and lawful, The Entity reserving the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false data, notwithstanding that legal actions may be initiated, committing you to inform of the changes that your personal data may suffer, so that the Entity has them updated at all times.
6.CONSERVATION OF DATA
How long will we proceed to keep your personal data?
CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will keep the personal data provided for as long as necessary for the duration of the relationship between the parties or the service provided and for commercial purposes until it shows its opposition, deletion or limitation where appropriate.
Once these deadlines have elapsed, the data will be deleted, except for that data that, in compliance with a legal obligation imposed on the person responsible, should remain duly blocked until the time limit established by each applicable rule.
7.COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Who will we communicate your data to?
In general, the Entity will not transfer User data to third parties except by legal obligation. However, it is possible that, for the correct provision of the services, the Entity must communicate certain personal data to third parties that provide services, exclusively for its correct operation.
In any case, these data communications will be made as a treatment order by said third parties, for the provision of services to the Entity.
In this sense, the Entity will have the corresponding contracts for processing with third parties that treat or access personal data under the responsibility of the Company, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection regulations.
On the other hand, the transfer of User data to other countries is not planned, but in the event that it is necessary CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER guarantees that it will comply with the provisions established in the legislation, counting and demanding that country or international organization the necessary guarantees.
Browsing the Website and Social Networks will mean that we process your personal data to personalize your experience and remind you of our products, services and events related to CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER.
For more information about cookies you can be directed to the Cookies Policy.
9. PROACTIVE RESPONSIBILITY
CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will keep a Registry of Treatment Activities with the information regarding the treatment of the data that it carries out within the framework of its activity and that will be permanently updated.
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. For that reason CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER undertakes to adopt the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that the User facilitates through the Website, and they will be treated with due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
What are your rights?
The rights that you can exercise in relation to your personal data are:
Right of Access: Right to know what data you are dealing with. Regarding Social Networks, it will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
Right to revoke consent: Right to withdraw consent at any time when you have given us authorization to process your data.
Right of rectification: Right to rectify or complete your data if it is inaccurate. It can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, , for example, deleted comments posted on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised to the Social Network.
Right of opposition: Right to oppose those treatments in which case CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will stop processing the data, except for the defense of possible claims.
Right of deletion: Right to delete your data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In this case, CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER will stop processing the data, except for the defense of possible claims.
Right of limitation: Right to limit the processing of your data (in certain cases, expressly provided in the regulations). In this case, CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER may only process your data with your consent, except for its conservation and use for the exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of interest to important public of the European Union or of a certain Member State.
Portability right: Right to have your data delivered to you (data processed for the execution of the products and services and data that we treat with your consent) so that you can transmit them to another responsible party when technically possible.
These rights may be exercised by writing to:
• Corporate name: CONSTRUCTORA DEL CARDONER, S.A.
•Address: C / Muralla Sant Francec, 49 08242 Manresa (Barcelona)
Especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the national supervisory authority. For these purposes, you should contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid.
This Policy may be modified by changes in the requirements established by current legislation at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the Company's business performance and strategy. When such changes are significant they will be brought to the user's attention.